Due to COVID many of our activities have been suspended, however you can join our Virtual Monthly Meetings via Zoom on the first Wednesday of the month. Follow us on Facebook to get notifications and links to our meetings and explore what our brewing community has been doing.
- $30 for a Single member
- $40 for Family membership. (Includes the Member+1 additional legal family member)
- Membership dues provide club insurance that gives limited legal protection to the club and its members. Dues also pay for special events, attendance at beer festivals, expense reimbursement for meeting hosts, website hosting, etc.
- The membership year for FBI starts on January 1st each year. If joining after January 1, the dues are prorated after June 1st for the balance of the calendar year.
INSTRUCTIONS AND APPLICATION FOR JOINING THE “FOAM BLOWERS OF INDIANA”
- Print the application and fill the form out completely, especially your email as this is our primary means of communication
- All applicants MUST read and sign the statement on the application certifying that they agree to these terms. (unsigned applications will NOT be accepted)
Download and Print the Foam Blowers Club Application below.
Application will download to your PC. It will be in your Downloads Folder.
3. Submit your completed form via mail to
Foam Blowers of Indiana, Attn: Eric Wiens 15199 Slateford Rd, Noblesville, IN 46062
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Submit payment by Check or electronic payment
- Checks can be mailed with your application. Make checks payable to “Foam Blowers of Indiana, Inc” Not to Treasurer
- Electronic payment can be made through Google Pay or PayPal. Send your payment to email@example.com.
- Be sure to include your name, email address, or phone number in the Memo section when submitting an electronic payment.
5. Google Pay is the preferred provider. Google Pay is one of the cheapest services on the list – there are no fees to use debit cards or bank transfers however, you will pay a 2.9% fee for credit cards. You are responsible for adding the fee to your payment when using a Credit Card.
6. PayPal is acceptable for payment; however, it is important to use the Sending To A Friend option and NOT Paying For An Item Or Service. You are responsible for the additional fees that are responsible for adding the fee to your payment.